Karen Weideman is a freelance writer, blogger, and frugal queen. Karen tries to find everyday ways for ordinary people to squeeze the most out of their dollars and save money.
Karen owns The Thrifty Mommy and Little Fun; Little Learning (which is soon to be Primary Nook). Karen has been writing money saving tips for over six years, has made guest appearances on the nationally syndicated Cooper Lawrence Show, and she was an opening speaker for CNN’s financial advisor, Clark Howard. As a representative and consultant for Bumble Bee Foods and a Wisk Beta Blogger, Karen shows that she can be trusted with your brand.
When Karen isn’t writing she is a mom to two wonderful kids and wife to Gerald. Karen is also a teacher of more than eight years. She is a native of North Carolina and enjoys living in a state of four seasons. She enjoys clipping coupons, saving money, writing, shopping, browsing the internet, reading blogs, listening to music, and drinking coffee.
- blogger for six years
- opening speaker for Clark Howard
- interviewed on the nationally syndicated Cooper Lawrence Show and her tips were featured during a weekly money saving segment
- writes articles on saving money, reducing spending, homemaking, housekeeping, recipes, children’s activities, and product reviews
- consultant for Bumble Bee Foods, member of the Bee Squad
- Wisk Beta Blogger
- has attended events for companies such as Proctor & Gamble, Wisk, and All detergent
- attended Blogher conference 2010 and 2011
- participates in twitter parties
Follow Karen on Twitter
Follow Karen on Facebook
The Thrifty Mommy
Karen on Google Plus
Karen is available for projects including, but not limited to:
- Sponsored posts and product reviews
- Blogging campaigns and brand promotions
- General blogging and freelance writing
- Brand Ambassador/Spokesperson
For more information please use the contact button on the webpage.