Hello everyone. I know. I know. I haven’t been posting much. Teaching first graders is tiring and takes a lot of time, but I love them. I’m not home for the summer yet. I just finished attending a math workshop and I have homework! I am also teaching summer school.
I spent some money today, which you all know is something I don’t do very often. One of the reasons I am teaching summer school is so that I will have some extra money to buy school clothes, shoes, birthday presents, and some household things we’ve been needing and/or wanting.
One of my stops today was Ross. I scored some bargains in there today. I think I spent two hours (by myself!) walking around that store. It was nice to shop with quiet. 🙂
My Ross bargains are:
- Phytorelax shampoo, 33 .9 oz for $6.99. I actually googled this on my phone while I was in the store to make sure it was a good deal. It sells for $19.69 on Amazon!
- Phytorelax condition, 33.9 oz for $3.99! I found this in the clearance section. Score!
- Anneliese shampoo, 33.8 oz for $1.99. This sells for $24.99 on Amazon. This was also in the clearance section. I am now stocked up on shampoo. What a deal!
- Toy Time dog rope tire toy for $3.99. This wasn’t on clearance, but still a great deal. Have you seen the prices of dog toys? Sheesh!
- Eight piece eye designer kit for $3.99. It sells for $16.99 on Amazon.
- Bed Head hair brush for $3.49. This was on clearance. It sells for $12.99 on Amazon.
- Ionika hair brush for $3.49. This was also on clearance. It sells for $14.99 on Amazon.
- Sanuk brand shoes for $17.99. What a deal! I was looking for some comfy work shoes. I may have to take these back though. I am wearing them inside the house to see how they fit. I think they might be too big.
- Pink Calvin Klein blouse for $20.99 on clearance. The Amazon Prime price for this shirt is $49.23. I am in desperate need of some work clothes. You don’t want to know how old the shirt is that I’m wearing and it was a hand-me-down.
- Two Match It! puzzles for $4.99. My students will enjoy playing these learning games during their learning station time. Our first unit of the year is All About Me so the All About Me puzzle will be perfect for that. I have a little bit of fundraiser money left in my school account, so I will get reimbursed for these.
Lexi wanted to get in the last picture. She wouldn’t move. No doubt she thought food was involved.
The last deal is a rug for my back door and laundry room. The old rug was falling apart and got thrown into the trash. I needed something for the back door that would do a good job catching dirt and water. The waffle print Eco Mat is supposed to do just that. It may sell for $26 on Amazon, but I only paid $7.99. Yay!
As you can see, I spent some money today, but I’d say that I saved way more than I spent.
What deals have you found lately?