Sometimes you can go into Target and not find a thing and other times it’s like you hit the jackpot. Yesterday was one of those jackpot-type days. My two youngest children had birthdays this month. Some relatives gave them money and gift cards for their birthday.
We had been talking for weeks about not just buying something to be buying it and spending our money wisely on things we wanted and would play with. I think we did pretty well. They both proved to be frugal shoppers.
Here are some of the things we purchased:
No-Spill Big Bubble Bucket reg $9.99, $4.98
Gazillion Bubbles 64 oz. reg $9.99, $4.98
Jump Master reg $3.99, $1.98
Toy Story 3 marker by numbers reg $4.99, $2.48
Hello Kitty sparkly flip flops reg $7.99, $3.98
Kai-lan bathtime dragon boat set reg $14.99, $3.74
Twin barrel water blaster water gun reg $20.09, $5.02
2 rakes reg $1.99, $.98
Xhilaration brown shoes reg $16.99, $4.24
- Green t-shirt reg $4.99, $1.24
- Americana t-shirt reg $4.99, $1.24
- 2 pc Tankini (w/50 SPF) reg $12.99, $6.48
- Merona purse reg $10, $2.50
- Card Making Kit $1.00 (Dollar Section)
- 2 Composition notebooks $.25 each
- 10 packs of Crayola crayons $.25 each
- Chuck Norris t-shirt (for hubby) reg $7.99, $3.98
I bought all of the Crayons for school, our bag for church, and the shoeboxes we do for Samaritan’s Purse each year.
- 3 Mega Blocks Halo Wars sets reg $19.99, $4.98 each
Since these were such a great deal, I bought three of these for Christmas gifts. If we don’t use them, then I can donate them to the toy drive.
Have you found any deals at Target lately?